Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Virus Strikes Again!

So, this weekend I was supposed to meet up with the British Scientist. He was the guy I was seeing in SEPTEMBER. We've been exchanging text messages and agreed to meet up for a quick drink. Soo... I wake up that morning to find I'm dreadfully ill. I can't get out of bed. I'm hoping I'll feel better as the day goes on, but unfortunately not. Ug.

So I have to cancel. I send him a message, suggesting other times, he writes back suggesting another, I write back suggest another. We're both too busy, I guess. I haven't heard back from him, so I think this planned meeting just may not happen. Oh well, c'est la vie.

This is the 2nd time I've gotten some strange virus when I'm supposed to meet him. I think it's because he studies viruses and so all the wierd ones find me, knowing I'm in touch with him. Ha.

7 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger AWE said...

So was this a "chink" in the Jaded armor?

 
At 1/25/2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's just a 24 hour bug. You will probably be better by the weekend.

 
At 1/25/2006 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how would you know anonymous? did u do a physical exam on her?

 
At 1/25/2006 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're being all psychosomatic! Get over yourself! You blew it with him because of your "viruses". It's no wonder you're still single.

 
At 1/25/2006 11:07 PM, Blogger . said...

Are you kidding? You thought I was serious? Wow, I didn't know people took me so seriously...

 
At 1/26/2006 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't very nice anonymous! No wonder Kristen is starting to blog less and less! It sounds to me Kristen like that anonymous might know you- and have another perspective on your dating life that the rest of us anonymous bloggers do not....

 
At 1/27/2006 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

psychosomatic: Of or relating to a disorder having physical symptoms but originating from mental or emotional causes.

So, that would mean that she dreamed up her virus. Which is not what she said that annoyed you so much, anon. She said, "wow, it's such bad luck that this guy I've been trying to get together with and I just can't seem to make it happen. Now I'm sick."

Huh. That's not really the same, is it?

Maybe if you spent more time learning how to use words appropriately and less time reading blogs that don't happen to suit your fancy, you wouldn't be so miserable. The person that gets you sure is a lucky one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home