Thursday, December 29, 2005

Awkward Moments to Come...

So, I just found out that Hot Actor will now be joining the cast of my new show! Oh no!

After my friend gave him my number and he never called, I thought I'd only have to see him in big groups at parties. No problem, and easy to avoid.

Crap! Now I have scenes with him (no, no love scenes) and am going to be spending lots of rehearsal time with him. Ug. How UNCOMFORTABLE.

In other news, my date with The Set-Up is officially tonight, 6pm. So.... we'll see how that goes. I haven't had a first date in a while. I always hate those.

6 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 3:32 PM, Blogger ACG said...

This is where being a skilled and profesional actor comes in to play.
(says the stage manager).

 
At 12/29/2005 4:32 PM, Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

yup...i reiterate acg's comment. rest assured that YOU know how to separate work and play, be ever the consumate professional, concentrate on the work, and if there is still any awkwardness, it certainly won't be on your part.

more importantly, is he good? (as an actor i mean...)

 
At 12/30/2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

You hate first dates? Really? Why? I *LOVE* first dates!! :) That uneasy awkwardness that is a result of excitement and terror. But, you know, it's been a while so maybe I'm a bit delusional about the 1st Date's charm. :)

 
At 12/30/2005 10:39 AM, Blogger . said...

He actually is a pretty good actor, so it will be good for the show.... Ug. Just awkward.

 
At 12/30/2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Monique Rielle said...

Good luck on the first date!! :)

 
At 12/30/2005 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and if you hate them, you always will. Some things never change [g].

 

Post a Comment

<< Home