Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tired....

So, I didn't hear from my Brit all day Sunday. Oh no!! I was checking my email constantly, but I didn't hear a word. *sigh*

Of course I get an email at 11pm telling me that he just checked his email. Ug. I'm sure he thought I was standing him up, which is so not true..

Anyways, we're on for tomorrow night. I can sorta walk again, so that's good. We'll see.....

I promise I'll start posting interesting things again soon! Have just been going through a lot this week. I'm tired....

4 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I am amused and relieved to hear that you have a date with your British Scientist tomorrow night, because *I* have a date with a British Scientist tomorrow night too, and as mine doesn't have time to have two dates in one night -- he's not yours. :-)

Have fun on your date!

 
At 3/01/2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Let me know if you need a piggyback ride anywhere.

 
At 3/02/2006 7:35 AM, Blogger Spyder said...

Good luck on your date. I hope things work out well. You seem really interested in this guy.

 
At 3/02/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger AWE said...

Glad to see he got your message. Hope everything works out well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home