Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Obligatory Valentine's Day post

Soooo, today's the day. The day when couples all over NYC will be cramming into every restaurant. The day when walking down the street you see almost every girl holding either roses or some stupid stuffed animal. The day when couples walk hand in hand through the snow.

Bah humbug.

Strangely enough, though, I've actually been looking forward to it. Dolly and I made plans to hang out with a few singles tonight on the Lower East Side. It should be fun. Anyone game? Shoot me an email, and if you're nice, you'll get an invitation....

5 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were participating in the standard activities of today, would you be so bah humbug?

I am participating this year for the first time in years. Neither of us is into the hype, and our celebration will be on the tamer side. But I wouldn't go as far as to avoid the day if given the choice.

-P

 
At 2/14/2006 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute- where is Clark Kent to the rescue?!

 
At 2/15/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger AWE said...

Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I hope you had a great time, if I had been in NYC I would have been there.

 
At 2/15/2006 1:35 PM, Blogger The Team said...

Avenue Elle and I should have met up with you all.... Perhaps you would have talked us out of doing those Jagger Bombs last night.... You could have been our voice of reason.

 
At 2/15/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger . said...

Unlikely, snob.... Dolly and I were pretty trashed, can you say "open bar"?

;)

But it would be fun to meet up, I think!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home