Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ouch!

My weekend? Consisted of this. That night I lost my phone (call me, people, I don't have any of your phone #s) and twisted my ankle. It's all swollen now, so I can't go out. Ug.

Saturday night Clark Kent called. At 8pm. To invite me to meet him and a few friends at 9:30. He left a message. I haven't responded yet. What is this behavior? I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a fuck buddy. Clearly he doesn't want to really date me, or he'd give me some notice. And who randomly has no plans on a Saturday night? (Well, me, but I can't walk, gimme a break).

So, I don't have the Brit's phone #. So I emailed him last night, telling him I can't walk so our walk around Chinatown will have to be cancelled, and to get in touch, I don't have his #. He hasn't. Aii! I hope he doesn't think I've stood him up....

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger AWE said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

 
At 2/27/2006 9:06 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

And here I was just going to call you for a booty call.
Ok...lame ass joke.
I'm with Larissa on the Brit by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home