Saturday, October 22, 2005

Uh-Oh, I'm starting to get attached...

Just got back from date #2 with the new, normal guy (Let's call him Karaoke Boy for the sake of having a nickname). It's weird. I really like him, yet I feel I can be totally honest with him. We each shared some dating horror stories (a no-no, I know, yet it doesn't seem to matter with him, somehow!!) and had a really fun time doing karaoke. A totally fun and unique 2nd date, and right up my alley, of course! Again, talking to him seems to be the easiest thing ever. We shared a cab, and as he was getting out we shared a totally sweet first kiss. Short but sweet and very very yummy, with a promise of good things to come.

The weirdest part? I have prospects for other dates, and yet I don't want to date them. Something about this guy makes me not want to date anyone else, not even for the sake of the rotation. I know the rotation is there to keep me from being neurotic, but I don't feel neurotic--I just don't want to date anyone else right now. I know, we're entering into dangerous territory here, but I don't know. I'm not 100% sure if he'll call again, but I don't want to even venture out to meet new boys at this juncture. Bizzare. I don't think I've ever felt BOTH not-neurotic-yet-interested AND not-willing-to-date-other-people at the same time. Is this how it's supposed to go, perhaps?

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Is this how it's supposed to go, perhaps?

Yep - congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home