Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Uh... a nice, NORMAL date for once?

Just met up with this guy from match.com. And.....uh, it was a really NICE, normal date. We talked for almost 7 hours about everything imaginable, and he's cute and sweet and semi-dorky and passionate.... I think he may be a 6 on the 6 point Kristin scale...

I'm pretty sure we're going out again. He made me promise that we'd see Eternal Sunshine together (cuz I've never seen it and he wants to get my first impression. Please don't ruin it for me, people!) and said he wanted to do karaoke with me this Friday. It was so... NICE. I don't even have a nickname for him, he was too normal.

I feel like I've "met a guy with the same characteristics" as me. We have QUITE a bit in common. Hrm. I feel like maybe this could go somewhere, actually. What a foreign thought!

5 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger Laura said...

thats awesome that you found someone cool. I am not too sure about the match.com type thing anymore though- i did it once and had a baaaad experience. Maybe I will just live through you and your good experience for a while :)

 
At 10/18/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger sethro said...

Good luck with Match Boy. If you can get past the players and the misrepresentations on Match, its a quality service. In fact, your recent date sounds like its starting much like my Match tryst with the Nursing Student. Ah, how much simpler things were 4 weeks ago when we had so much in common and could sit there and talk for hours. Hmmm...I'm beginning to wonder when I turned into a cynic?

 
At 10/18/2005 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Just roll with it...you never know! I did Match & eHarmony for a year and I met one really really awesome guy. In a pond of frogs, you might just find a prince. Keep us posted!

 
At 10/18/2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Oh wow!

Good luck!

Even if things don't work out, it's still nice to know there is someone out there just like you...

 
At 10/18/2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Kick ASS!! I'm very happy for you.
FINGERS CROSSED!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home