Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bor-ing!

So, i'm in the final throws of rehearsal before my show opens, so of course I have, like, no free time till next week. What with that and the total lack of boys on the horizon, I fear my dating life has become too boring for anyone to care about. I promise that I'll get some more boys soon -- there are two on match that seem promising, and of course the cute boy in my acting class that I want to jump. I fear Footlong is losing interest -- we're down to a date once every 2 weeks, which can't be good news. Oh well, we're having a party Saturday night, so maybe I'll be able to regale y'all with scandalous stories from that!

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Yeah, two BIG thumbs down for the NYC boys. My dating life in the city is pretty much dead in the water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home