Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Okay for now....

So my mom calmed me down on the financial situation--she said I have to wait a bit before I freak out (and I filled out my unemployment application today, so let's keep our fingers crossed that that goes through!).

And on the boy front, I'm actually sorta okay with how things are. Disappointingly, British Scientist has disappeared entirely, which is a bummer, but if he's going to be all flaky, better to know now than before we get too seriously involved. Footlong and I had a nice date this weekend, though, and I'm actually okay with things. No, he's not (nor probably will ever be) the love of my life--but I'm not his either. However, we do have a fun time together, and cuddling up against his super super hot chest is waaaaay fun. The best part: I stayed over at his place, and he lives 3 blocks from where I was shooting all weekend, so that certainly made things easier as I rolled out the door Sunday morning. He offered to make me breakfast (awwwwh) but since I was going to be on set, I turned him down (y'all have no idea how much food is on film sets). And since I know you want to know, no, he didn't make me come, but I really don't care. He's eye candy, and I enjoy that. And he's nice enough. For the meantime....

5 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 1:15 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Hey good for you. Sounds like you're taking things in stride. Plus you got some cuddle time in. Bonus

 
At 10/04/2005 1:17 AM, Blogger . said...

I knew you'd appreciate the cuddle time!

 
At 10/05/2005 12:30 AM, Blogger . said...

Sure, if he calls. He'll probably call Wednesday. He always calls Wednesday.

 
At 10/05/2005 6:03 PM, Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

oooh...i've got to say the no orgasm thing really really takes away points...or perhaps i just have very screwed up priorities.

as for the sdj situation - perhaps it is actually a bit of a blessing in disguise and will free you up for more auditions - or maybe you'll find another sdj that's even more flexible etc etc. its good to remember that while paying the rent is definitely important, the sdj is not your career, and another can always be found.there's always temping too.

 
At 10/05/2005 10:56 PM, Blogger . said...

Thanks, Synge--you're right about the whole survival day job thing--I'm sure something will come up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home