Monday, October 31, 2005

Karaoke Boy update

So, I've heard from Karaoke boy already. This time, via email:

Hi Kristin,
Hope you had fun "halloweening it up" with me and my friends last night... It was nice meeting some of your friends too--before they high-tailed it out of there! Ahh well, what can you do?And you looked very sexy in your prom dress... And of course in your Steve Maddens! ;o)
Big Nick's Diner was a good call... I think that was up there with the best pizza burgers I've had!
Just wondering if you had a chance to upload the photos you took with your digital camera... I'd love to see them. If you get the chance, could you e-mail them to me?
Thanks, :o)
Karaoke Boy

Good that I've heard from him. Not so good that there's no mention of getting together again. (In my drunken state, I seem to recall making plans with him for another date, but can't really recall the particulars...) Ahh well, what can you do?

I should be, however, attending a theatre company Halloween party tonight. Which should not only be lots of fun, but provide me with an opportunity to meet lots of people (boys too!). So I should be able to get my Halloween flirt on, at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home