Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just to confuse matters...

Okay, um, so, yeah. Jersey Shore Boy spent the night last night. And yes. We had sex. It was fucking awesome (there's something to be said for someone who knows your body)...

Except that somehow it made me sad. I don't want to get back with him, even though the sex was really good. And I get the impression that he wants to get back together with me.

I'm a little nervous, because I haven't heard from Karaoke Boy about our plans for tonight yet. (He called me Thursday lunch, I called him and left a message Thursday night, and have not heard from him).

However, I met a totally cute Taiwanese boy that I've been making out with for the last 2 hours (have I mentioned I'm a total EGG? Opposite of a Banana. Asian Boys need apply.) Hopefully Karaoke Boy will clarify our plans for tonight.

But what to do about Jersey Shore Boy? This complicates things......

5 Comments:

At 10/29/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger sethro said...

I love it. In The Funk™ last week, and now they are coming out of the woodwork. Of course, that's assuming Karaoke Boy will call...and he will.

But question...did you actually interrupt your make out session to come post? ;) (btw, my sis is such an egg...she says Bruce Lee is the hottest man to ever walk the earth).

 
At 10/30/2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

OK...sorry...EGG???
Well done on getting some by the way.

 
At 10/30/2005 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great- you are living it up in the single life! Not sure if you should get back together with him though- the blog might get boring! Keep up the rotation and good luck!

 
At 10/31/2005 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for the cute Asian guy I say..! I think Asian guys are super hot! Esp. Korean guys!!!
Indian chick

 
At 10/31/2005 3:44 PM, Blogger . said...

Haha, my first BF ever was Korean. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home