Tuesday, September 20, 2005

someone explain it to me...

football.
luis has been trying to teach me about the "greatest sport of all time" blech. soccer i love, baseball i love, all the other sports i can stand to watch except golf, tennis and football. (thank god he doesn't love all 3!) i have to admit, i did not mind the games being on all day sunday (procrastinating for school work is fun no matter what the distraction is) but last night as we were falling alseep (or as i was trying to fall asleep) luis was so pumped and so ecstatic, he kept telling me stories. he told me this one story about this guy who was so good, a running back, i want to say emmit smith, but i'm prob wrong. and the other team dislocated his shoulder so that he wouldn't be able to play, but then this running back dude scored a touchdown or many, i dont even know, by carrying the ball with his other arm..
riiight.
this as i was trying so hard to drift off to sleep.
and this after he tells me that it's not a violent sport!!
geez. i will never understand.

3 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Hey dont feel bad. I've never understood football either.
A bunch of beefed up, sweaty men, grab, push, shove and grunt while trying to either protect their balls or grab the other teams balls.
Sounds more than a little gay to me.

 
At 9/21/2005 9:58 AM, Blogger FINY said...

I actually love football. But if you're not really into it, think of it this way: Tom Brady (quarterback for the Patriots) in tight pants. That should get any girl running to the television :)

 
At 9/22/2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Kim.......I thought that too. I figured if I watched it more I'd love it like my boyfriend does, but no. I hate football. I am just like you....soccer, baseball love it! Golf, Tennis, and Football I hate with passion.

I know the only reason my boyfriend watches tennis is because of the 'hot russian girls'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home