Sunday, September 18, 2005

Exclusive? Yeah, right....

It's 7:30 pm. Brit boy and I were supposed to go out tonight, and I've not heard a word. He text messages me last night, at 2:30 am, "Hope wedding went well, at picnic in jersey sunday, postponed due to weather, will text when back"

WTF? I haven't heard a thing from him. Not a "I'm back" or "I'm going to be late" or "I'm stuck in traffic" or anything.

This is totally bizzare behavior. I don't get it. Really, I don't. And I've now messed things up with Footlong and for what? For this guy to not call?

I'm so confused.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 8:58 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Damn...sorry to hear it.
Chin up, a looker like you'll have no problem finding the next in line if Brit wimps out.

 
At 9/18/2005 9:25 PM, Blogger . said...

Oh, how I wish that were true. But it doesn't seem to be....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home