Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Crazy Coked-Up Dream....

Anyone else have weird, crazy dreams when they're sick?

I just remembered I had this totally bizzare dream last night about The Poet. I dreamt that we had made plans to meet up, I thought as friends, I guess? But then he emailed me that he was looking forward to meeting up, but that if we both agreed we didn't want to start dating again, that would be okay.

Totally strange. I haven't seen him in 2 years, probably. I guess being single puts him on the brain....

3 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger ACG said...

aparently weird dreams are going around... a good friend told me she was very upset after dreaming she killed me and hid the body.
so we won't go hiking alone anytime soon.

 
At 9/20/2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream two nights ago that I desperately needed to call my grandmother. I woke up and seriously pondered that. Then I remembered she died in October of 2000. Very bizarre.....

 
At 9/21/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger FINY said...

Being sick can make for some completely cracked out dreams. Especially if you're taking NyQuil. A few nights ago, while in a NyQuil induced coma, I dreamt that the Welshman and I were going to the beach, but to get there you had to cross a ravine on these dilapitated two by fours. He stumbled, stepped on loose board and sent us both hurtling downwards. I woke up before I hit ground in a cold sweat. Haven't taken NyQuil since!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home