Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Law School Boys Need to Shut Up . . . Part 2

Oh look, here I am in the library and I find more boys acting all idiotic.

I am sitting at a long table with one guy on my side of the table at the other end and another dude sitting directly across from me.

They must be bored because they are throwing scraps of paper at each other. Maybe, passing notes? This is the fucking library! People are trying to work! This is not the playground or Yogi’s. This is a place that is supposed to be free of that garbage so that work can get done.

THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT!

I have never seen a woman behave like this in the library. I’m serious. I’m here in the library for several hours each day and I have never seen a woman behave inappropriately. I’ve seen women break library rules by bringing food into the building and stuff, but never with a behavior violation. Hell, all the people I’ve seen on cell phone in the library have been men.


I have to spend 3 years with these assholes. Yeah for me, I am so lucky.

4 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 1:42 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

silly rabbit!

law libraries are for kinky dirty dirty swanky sex!

 
At 9/14/2005 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The future lawyers of america. Doesn't it make you feel all warm inside.

 
At 9/14/2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

any place is a good place for sex.

 
At 9/15/2005 8:47 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

i can just see you on the state supreme court...

trying to decide an important case and all while the two other SC justices shoot spitballs at each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home