Friday, September 23, 2005

Sick?

Text message update!

I'm not well-i wonder where that came from-dont think I'll be able to stay out for too long

Okay, yes, I was sick Sunday and Monday. And we kissed on Tuesday. So.... it's logical that he would be sick now. But ug, this would mean two cancellations in one week! Unbelievable. And I cancelled my date with Pizza Boy for this. Ug.

I texted him back, asking if he wanted to cancel. He said it was up to me, but we could meet for a drink. I said okay, lets call it an early night.

Grrrrrrr. He is looking less appealing by the moment. I know, I know, he probably is sick, but still....

5 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 2:40 PM, Blogger FINY said...

I'd reserve judgement until you actually see him. If he's a sniffly mess it will be a lot more understandable. But I can understand why you're weary, I'd totally be the same way ...

 
At 9/23/2005 3:16 PM, Blogger ACG said...

told ya so told ya so. (you're missing the dance that goes with that)...

Call PizzaBoy, tell him your schedule just cleared up and you so hope he's still available to do something.
If he says yes, tell BritBoy to stay in and take care of himself so you two can go out next week.
If PizzaBoy says no, personally, I'd still tell BritBoy to stay home... sounds like a half-assed date with a sick boy.

 
At 9/23/2005 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor boy- cut that dude some slack. He's sick and still willing to hang out with you anyway. I know- it's frustrating when he cancels so much, but this he didn't really cancel. He left it up to you.

Personally, when I'm sick, I don't want to do anything, much less go out for drinks, so it's nice he's still trying.

I wish guys would make at least half as much effort for me.....

 
At 9/24/2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Of course it is possible that he's only looking a sexual relationship and if he hasn't gotten a vibe from you that it's in the near future he may be making stuff up.
Just wanted to drop that in there so it doesn't come as a shocker if it happens.

 
At 9/24/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger . said...

Yeah, that's the usual with me. Guys generally only want to have sex with me (or my big boobs). That's why I DON'T have sex with guys I care about--it hurts too much when they drop me once they've gotten some. If a guy can wait it out, it usually means they're actually interested in me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home