Friday, November 04, 2005

men getting waxed.. as if

so last night i went for a brazilian wax. dont ask me why i do this. dont even ask. b/c i couldn't even tell you. something about enjoying pain i guess? i dont know.
anyway, with my legs up in the air and hot wax w/in millimeters of my clit, holding my breath, hoping that my clit doesn't get ripped off along w/my hair, i asked the woman if a lot of guys come in for waxing. she told me that i'd be suprised at how many of their clients are men whose girlfriends dragged them in. she said they usually get their backs waxed first, and then as time goes on they end up getting almost their entire bodies waxed.
now, luis has an ass hair problem. i can't even call it a "problem" really. u know how they say that the rain forest is being depleted? well, that's not exactly true-- just look at his ass-- the rain forest has just been forested elsewhere. you know that i love him b/c his ass hair doesn't even faze me anymore. jersey shore boy first warned me about his ass hair, but i thought he was joking. lo and behold, the 2nd time we had sex i noticed it. i was utterly speechless and amazed. it's something u hear about, an urban myth, but never something u see. so much hair. sooo sooo much hair. for shits and giggles, luis like to display it too. fun times!
but anyway, my question is what kind of boyfriend allows themselves to be dragged to get waxed? maybe i'm just not attracted to metro-sexual type guys. or, it's not even that. i'm not attracted to guys who would be dragged to getting this done. as soon as i mentioned this to luis, he was like who are these guys? i like that he wouldn't change. i wouldn't go to extremes to change myself, my hair color, my boobs, etc. i wax for myself, not b/c someone aks me to. i guess he's lucky though that i'm totally f-ed up and able to cuddle up next to his hairy ass on a consistent basis..

13 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Derek said...

how much hair are you talking about on the ass? is it like a sweater down there? or are we talking millimeter tall, clear hair like on a woman's forerm?

 
At 11/04/2005 7:01 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Are you kidding me?
If I'm dating a woman that I'm in love with, or even have "deep feelings" for. OF COURSE I'd get waxed. Who cares about something so small as getting waxed. I can't imagine why a guy wouldnt do it to make a woman happy.
I'd shave my head, worship satan and get a tatoo of Elmer Fudd on my ass if it meant keeping a woman happy. Maybe your boyfriend is spoiled.
I suppose it's a matter of where one is coming from on this.
Ask an average man on the street if he'd fight you over a bottle of water and he'll say no.
Ask the same question to somoene dying of thirst and you'll get another answer.

 
At 11/05/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger sethro said...

There's middle ground to be had. A Brazilian is essentially out of the question, but every dude should trim down there. Face it guys, unkempt naughty bits on men is not what most women want.

 
At 11/05/2005 9:24 AM, Blogger ACG said...

that's a bit judgmental of other guys...
especially while you were laying there hoping your clit didn't get ripped off while you paid a woman to use hot wax to pull all your coochie hair out by the root.
you say you get waxed cause you like it right, not for someone else (I wonder what Luis would say if you suddenly stopped and decided to give au natural a try)... I have a feeling that that's probably 75% true... just like wearing make-up, flattering clothing, and working out... those things make you feel better, but you also do those things (as we all do) cause it make us look pretty to others.
A man might "allow" homself to be dragged there cause he hasn't been uncofortable with his back hair, but really didn't know what he could do, or too uncomfortable to go on his own or ask for it himself. And if he continues to return and get more and more of his body waxed, maybe he enjoys the sensation just like you do.

 
At 11/05/2005 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow damn it anyway- you're the catch of the century!! Or you are just REALLY in a dry spell....

 
At 11/06/2005 2:49 AM, Blogger ACG said...

The Deal -
Next time use this stuff called "bikini zone"... it's amazing... keeps bumps and redness down.
Also, exfoliate with a loofa or something simular everyday.

 
At 11/07/2005 7:29 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

One of my exes, Le Canadian, got his chest waxed because the girlfriend after me didn't like chest hair. When he told me, he like it like it was the most normal thing in the world. I looked at his as if he had two heads, "Who are you?! And, what have you done with my ex?!?!"

 
At 11/07/2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I've been saying I need to go in for a Brazilian lately, but keep putting it off. I haven't had one in over a year, and frankly, I am scared since it's been so long. When you go every 6 weeks or so, it's no big thing because you're used to it. BUt switching from waxing to just shaving......the fear builds up again.

 
At 11/08/2005 10:36 AM, Blogger Sky said...

My personal preference with men is keep it trim down there and I am not a big fan of hairy backs. I am not talking stray hairs, I am talking apeman. I have no desire to run my fingers through your back hair. So if you have back hair, WAX :)

 
At 11/08/2005 11:38 AM, Blogger figleaf said...

Hi Kim,

I've been thinking about the whole manscaping thing lately. I've tried it a couple of times (vasectomy, reversaly, another vasectomy, a "never ask anyone to do something you wouldn't do" experiment) and didn't notice enough difference to want to repeat. On the other hand, I think if I wore condoms (long, long-term monogamous, sperm-free relationship) I'd seriously reconsider. You don't notice hair getting caught when you roll 'em on but coming off... yow!

That said I'm wondering how much of a show men are putting on when they say they're being "dragged." I'm pretty sure that for a lot of guys anything that makes their partners more excited is going to get serious consideration. They might not go back again (a lot of women make only one trip too) but I think most would consider it once.

Hey, if you've promised to crawl burning deserts and swim past sharks to win her love, you're kind of duty bound to try wax, eh? :-)

Take care,

figleaf

 
At 11/08/2005 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny! Luis has a full on ass rug! So funny! I guess it could be worse, right? I could probably deal w/ an ass rug more than shoulder hair - like those old guys you see running in t-shirts and the hair is flowing out of the crewneck. That freaks me out...ass hair is fun to pet.

 
At 2/28/2007 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been getting my cock waxed for years now. i really enjoy keeping to bald down there, it feels so good. it is just a personal preferance for me. happy waxing.

dave

 
At 12/17/2010 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a lot of guys are "coming out" about enjoying a woman playing around with their asses (fingers, licking, etc.) but are self-conscious about being hairy down there. I think it's a combo of hygiene and wanting some sexual play down there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home