Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Omg, just got this crazy message on match.com from some 40-year-old. This is the second message now I've gotten like this....

From: LOVEWHITEFEET
To: MissKris
Date received: August 31, 2005
Subject: YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL FAIR WHITE WHITE SKIN MISS KRIS-!I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PALE WHITE WHITE WHITE SKIN YOUR-MAJESTY-!
I am looking for a WOMAN TO PAMPER WITH FOOT-MASSAGES AND PEDICURES-!
I am also looking FOR A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT COULD POSSIBLY LEAD TO MARRIAGE ONE DAY-!
You can always e-mail me back directly at:
(deleted)
My yahoo instant messanger is: (deleted)
or by phone at:
1-(deleted) CEL
or at:
(deleted) HM
-NEIL OR KNEEL AT YOUR PERFECTLY PEDICURED PALE WHITE WHITE WHITE FEET ALWAYS-!!!

6 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 12:40 AM, Blogger Chick Pea said...

Eewww....or better yet, why is he SHOUTING!!

 
At 9/01/2005 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask him if he'll rub your bunions or corns too?

 
At 9/01/2005 10:30 AM, Blogger . said...

Heh, I would, if I had any...

 
At 9/01/2005 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ughhhhhhh ::shivers::

And yet they wonder why they're single.

 
At 9/01/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

I think it could be MacB is disguise!!

Think about it..I bet MacB has, in the past, commented on your nice shoes or something similar. You probably took this to be a charming compliment, when really he was planning to steal your best stilletos as soon as you took them off!

Hey - I'm just trying to put you off taking him to the wedding OK!

Why not invite Lovewhitefeet??!!

 
At 9/01/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger . said...

Haha. Thanks, Andrew. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home