Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hottie Roommate Update

I have a date with Hottie Roommate tonight. He returned my call yesterday, apologizing for not call me back sooner (as he should have! He took an entire day!) and suggested we go out for dinner and drinks today. Though technically he asked me out for dinner and drinks, I ended up picking the restaurant and bar. Instead of taking the risk and allowing the guy to pick the place, I always manage to find a way to take control of the planning of the date so we go where I want to go. This technique guarantees that I will at least get a good meal out of the date.

I think I'm going to have more than just a nice meal with Hottie Roommate though. We talked on the phone for one hour! We not only made plans for today, but we talked about doing a lot of other things together in the future; he wants me to go to a film opening with him and I want to show him the Cloisters. I'm looking forward to seeing him tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home