Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I did it again!

I kissed Hottie Roommate again last night! After a dinner and lots of wine at Kim's house, I headed back with Kristin and Cynthia to their apartment in hopes of seeing Hottie Roommate again. It was my plan to kiss him again. Alas, Hottie Roommate was not home. It was still early though and Kristin was offering more booze, so I decided to hang out and wait for him.

I waited until midnight. There was no sign of him. I wondered where he was and how I would see him again. Even though he gave me his number, I wasn't confident that he would return my call. I wanted an opportunity to see him to figure out if he was really interested without having to actually pick up the phone and arrange a formal date. This is when I came up with the idea of leaving him a note. I'm not sure what the note was suppose to do (I was drunk), but I thought at the very least he would find it sweet. I thought my note was sweet, but Kristin thought it was a desperate sounding note (I think I said I wanted to see him too many times in the note). Thinking that Kristin was right, I tossed the note away and decided to go on home.

As I walked across the lobby of Kristin's building towards the door, I noticed that there was someone trying to get in. It looked like Hottie Roommate, but I wasn't sure if it was him. Running into him at the door on my way out, was just too unreal. But there here was. With his luggage trying to open the door.

I opened the door for him and kissed him. I think I kissed him right away. He said he was just back from Virginia. I told him I knew and I welcomed him back with another kiss. He asked me what I had to drink. He must have realized I was drunk. We kissed goodnight and he asked me if I was going to call him. I said yes and asked him when he would like to do something. He said middle of the week, Wednesday or Thursday. So I think I will be kissing him again, possibly on Thursday.

1 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger . said...

You're outta control, Sarah! Hottie Roommate needs to get laid--this'll be good for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home