Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Creepy or Fun?

Okay, I was thinking about something last night. Is it weird to want nude photographs of yourself?

This is what happened. When we had to take stuff back to my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend this past weekend, we had to return some nude photos. He told me that he had taken them a few years ago. I started to think to myself that it might be nice to have some of these types of photos for myself.

I’m not talking about giving them to my boyfriend or something weird like that. I’m young and my body is beautiful. Of course, it is not perfect, but I have a nice shape and I would like to remember these days when I am old and my boobs have fallen to my knees or before childbirth gives me even more stretch marks.

I would want to go to a professional. Do these people even exist? That way I could ensure that someone qualified has set-up the shots and made it look classy. But, I am always hearing about sketchy photographers that keep these photos and then if you become famous they come out. I’m not anticipating being famous, but what if I was the NY State District Attorney and then someone released naked photos of me. Would that even happen?

They would have to be tasteful photos, not like the shit you see in Playboy with gauzy sheets and trashy lingerie. I’m thinking something more like fine art photography in black and white. Color photography seems tacky for this job.

Is this creepy or would it be fun?

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 12:42 PM, Blogger . said...

I know there are professionals who do this--it's pricy though. But hey, it's your $$!

 
At 8/10/2005 3:48 PM, Blogger MC Etcher said...

It's not weird. When you're 50 you'll be glad you did!

 
At 8/12/2005 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it. Heaven forbid that something happen to the relationship and the pictures end up in the wrong hands....

Pictures are easily scanned, transferred, and distributed via the Internet. You might regret when you are a famous attorney if those pics ever got out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home