Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bitter Much?

Okay, so I must be the most vengeful person ever. MacB has not returned my phone call. Grrr. What's up with that? We have this totally romantic night, he calls the next day, leaves a message, and I call him back. I have not heard from him since. This was SUNDAY, people!

Luis (Kim's BF) suspects he will call today, that he's "playing it cool." Fuck playing it cool! Just call me already, you freak!

I'm getting revenge. The former Prospect and I are going out to dinner tonight. Ha. Maybe I'll even sleep with him again. Take that, MacB!

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 12:55 PM, Blogger . said...

Ah, but the date is tonight. We shall see. It makes me feel better. Like I'm being vindictive. Who cares about the Prospect, I told him where I stand. If he still wants to hang out, that's his problem.

 
At 10/16/2005 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he is playing it cool because he can sense that you are a psycho bitch who sleeps with some dude hours before his date with you. One that keeps a roster of "nice guys" on the hook. And that the only reason you're still interested in him is that he isn't kissing your ass.

Or I could be wrong. Who knows.

ps: great blog. Keep it up.

 
At 10/26/2005 3:09 AM, Blogger . said...

Why don't you read the rest of the blog entries to find out? Cuz you're way off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home