Saturday, December 17, 2005

Weird Evening

So, Hot Actor was there tonight (of course, he's in the show!!) and we all went to the bar around the corner after (of course) and we talked, albeit briefly. We had a nice chat about acting schools, but I still can't talk to him at all. Then I had a total heart-to-heart with one of the founding members of the theatre company, till we were interrupted by the playwright. It ended up just the playwright and me, who told me 1) I should hook up with the Founding Member, because he's a sweet guy and he needs to get laid 2) That I shouldn't be intimidated by Hot Actor, underneath it all, he's as much of as a dork as I am, and 3) He wanted to kiss me. Um, and well, we ended up kissing (it wasn't for that long, and he wasn't the best kisser, but uh, yeah... ). So now I'm worried about being "That Girl" the one that hooks up with all the guys in the group. The Playwright told me not to worry, that only if I hooked up with the Founding Member would my status be jeopardized. He did have a point, there, but still... so he promised he wouldn't say anything.

A girl I know has kept a list of all the kisses she's had--and she's up to 99. I don't even think I can count! It's crazy. I'm crazy. Boy crazy. What's wrong with me?

7 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

You asked, "what's wrong with me?" In a word? Nothing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a little lip-smacking ... or, even A LOT of lip smacking. ;)

 
At 12/17/2005 2:08 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Who the hell can count all the kisses they've had. Hell...after a hard night of drinking? Who the hell knows WHAT I've done...

Does she count each individual kiss? Or does she count the number of guys she kisses? And do only kisses on the lips count?

 
At 12/17/2005 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To respond to newyorkmoments, I count only the guys I kiss and in order for it to make the list, yes it has to be on the lips and it also has to be imported not domestic (meaning French). I don't count individual kisses.

M.

 
At 12/27/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

my take is that's the world of theatre - the kisses abound...trust me, no one will find it odd, or think you're "that girl"; its par for the course. and hey, its always good to have a playwright in your corner, especially if they're a talented one!

 
At 12/27/2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

okay, this is a totally weird random question to ask, but if i'm right in my weird gut feeling, the world is far far smaller than anyone can imagine. are the playwrights initials jd?

 
At 12/28/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger . said...

Nope, not JD! But those playwrights get around....

 
At 12/28/2005 6:11 PM, Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

oh yes, they doget around, don't they? playwrights are the worst for being smarmy. and hey, glad you've been working, that's awesome! its funny because from what you said about the playwright's behavior, he sounded exactly like two different friends of mine who are both heavily involved in two different small companies here in the city - it sounded exactly like the behavior, approach, and commentary of either one of them (though jd is much more cynical than ch)...and ny is often such a small city...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home