Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Boyfriend is Wonderful

God, I have been in a terible mood for the past few days. I've been snippy with everyone, including my boyfriend, and generally full of self-pity. I've even been short with my school friends. Tonight, I watched OC with one of my school friends and did nothing but talk about how stressed out, fat and overwhelmed I am. As if I am the only one who needs support right now. Everyone here is equally stressed.

But, I was talking to my boyfriend and I was feeling full of anger and rage, but before I could bitch at him about something or another, he kind of cut me off and told me how much he loves me. And after that, I couldn't be bothered to complain.

I know that no one will ever love me as much as he does. No one can make me better when I am in one of my yucky moods the way that he can. I just don't know how I got so lucky. I have no idea.

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 10:50 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Awwwww that's sweet. I HATE when I am bitching at TheBoy about random, senseless things just because and he says something sweet. It makes me feel so shitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home