Sunday, December 04, 2005

Productive Evening

Sooo, two parties tonight for me... Two parties and two (possibly 3) prospects. After my show tonight I did some "networking" with the playwrights/directors/other actors from the theatre company--and one playwright seemed particularly interested in me (Damn it Anyway has confirmed this). But I left early to attend an Xmas party of a friend of the Invited Guest--and it was a great party. My phone # was given to two gentleman--a Norwegian fellow, from Norway, how cool is that, and a photographer who gave a very hard sell for me to go to bed with him tonight, though I resisted utterly and completely (no, not even a kiss). Though it was uncomfortable when I ran into the Resident. I was introduced to him like "you remember the Resident, of course" and seriously, I didn't even recognize him. Then I did, but it was too late to be like, "Oh, of course, you're the short guy who never asked for my #..." Very awkward. But a productive night nonetheless....

6 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I need to start socializing with people who have parties. Sorry random thought of mine.

 
At 12/04/2005 3:34 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Ooooh ... Norwegians can be a lot of fun. It's the accent, man. :)

 
At 12/05/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger FINY said...

Accents are sexy. That is all.

 
At 12/05/2005 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But those Norwegians have cold hands.

 
At 12/05/2005 3:52 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

If you try to keep us down
we're going to come right back!!!

Guess what Im listening to?

 
At 12/05/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Mitch said...

First, GREAT blog btw.

Second, at least you've got some prospects! Any of my recent prospects in Vancouver seem to be less interesting each time I see them...

Third, It's definately about the accents. Australian girls with accents drive me nuts...in a good way. Never heard of a Norwegian Accent before...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home