Monday, November 21, 2005

Sex solves stress

My memo is done! I am so happy. I just turned in the damn thing this morning at 10:45 and immediately I felt better. I swear to God, once the paper left my hand, I felt my sanity come back.

I have to thank my friends and my parents for being patient with me this week. I have been psycho and unable to think about anything other than this dumbass assignment. Thank God, they put up with me when I become crazy and neurotic. I have the best friends and it is awesome that we get to have a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner together tonight. Let’s get crunk . . . as only we can. All four of us will be there which is awesome (and unusual these days). It will be rad.

This weekend in the midst of my psychosis, I did realize something about myself. When I am at my worst, when I am too stressed to think, when I am sick and when my attitude is at absolute zero . . . I just need to get fucked.

I’m serious.

Some women don’t want to be touched when they are completely stressed out. I am not like that at all. Sex is literally the only think that makes me feel better because it gives me something else to think about and focus on. I can focus on my body and on my boyfriend’s body and on everything except what is bothering me. When I get my terrible headaches, I always try sex as my first line of remedy. It works roughly 7/10 times.

I know this is weird, but it works for me. I never said I was normal.

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 12:36 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I agree with you on that. Getting fucked relieves stress.

 
At 11/21/2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Hmmm I just got an idea for a great business...and it could be considred a form of healthcare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home