Wednesday, September 07, 2005

When you love someone and it goes to waste.....

The Coldplay concert was amazing. But will anyone "try to fix me"?

MacB responded. (ALREADY?????? I thought he never CHECKED his email!!!!)

Excellent, Kristin! Let's get together tomorrow night, then, after work. Then we can discuss theatre and everything else under the sun.

Plus, you mentioned last week that you never proceed further with anyone, dating-wise, until you know what their intentions are. In that case, it's about time I let mine be known (over a drink tomorrow night, that is).

--MacB

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT??????? Yes, when I was playing it cool he was making all sorts of sexual innuendos and I mentioned that I really don't feel comfortable sleeping with boys (or boys I like, anyways, the Prospect, who called today, incidentally, doesn't count) unless I know that they're going to "come back" I think my exact words were. WTF? Where has he been for the last 3 weeks???????

8 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 7:45 AM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

....or gets down on one knee and produces a diamond ring out of a box.....

 
At 9/07/2005 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many games

 
At 9/07/2005 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm weary of men who flip-flop that quickly. I hope it goes amazingly well - just remember that actions speak louder than words.

 
At 9/07/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said...

usually i don't say this, but if he's going to play games with you, play back. withhold sex as long as possible. i've found that some men find this to be a sign that you're serious about them while others clearly just have a madonna/whore complex. either way good luck.

and i enjoy your blog :)

 
At 9/07/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear God. Watch out. My guess is he's one of those who are looking for someone to hold on to so that they don't drown in their own internal chaos. When you ‘played the game’, you came across is independent, un-needy, grounded, centered- and that's exactly what he's looking for (emotionally unavailable parents?). The minute you will expose your tender heart and your capacity for love, he's going to freak out because he doesn't know how to live and love at the same time. At least not in a healthy way. It's he who needs the fixing, Kristin. Not you.

Yours truly,

Datingirl

 
At 9/07/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

is this mr. one foot penis?

i get so confused.

:]

 
At 9/08/2005 5:09 PM, Blogger . said...

Hey johnny,

Check out the "Cast of Characters" page, by the archives.

 
At 9/08/2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Jamy said...

Tease! He's a tease! I can't wait to see what he'll do next. I agree on holding off on sex (by any definition) as long as possible. It's not like you don't have other options!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home