Sunday, September 04, 2005

Kristin is being bad again....

Soooooooo..... yesterday I go on a date with Tennis Boy (that guy who asked for my # last Saturday night). He was nice enough, sweet, attentive. We met at one of my favorite cafes, had a bit to eat, and went to go see Sides at the Culture Project (it's funny! Go see it!). When he called on Wednesday to ask me out, he had suggested seeing an Off-Broadway show, but I felt bad about a first date being that expensive, so it was a good thing I have connections and could get the tix for free (also, there's NOTHING playing right now, we're in the void between the Fringe and the season starting in full swing). After the show we went to a cool bar and started kissing a bit, but it was bright, not the best place for kissing, so he suggested we move to a dark lounge. But he doesn't know the west village as well as I do, and we had trouble thinking of a place. So he suggested we head back to his place. I wasn't very fond of this idea, but he said he would be good, and I had been drinking, and I figured what the hell. Soooooooo, we end up at his place. And he was true to his word (mostly), we did just kiss and make out for a while. But then he took his shirt off. OMG. He has the most, uh, incredible body! Definitely the hottest bod of any boy I've ever been with. His chest is smooth and toned and ......yeah, he was just too yummy. I couldn't resist. So, things got a little hot and heavy, and okay, also, his dick is... uh, huge. Like a foot long, literally. It was a little crazy. But I didn't sleep with him, just gave him a blow job, then fell asleep on his amazingly hot chest. I'm a little annoyed by his lack of attention to my needs, but am willing to give that hot body of his another chance. I snuck out of his place at about 4am, and he called around 2 to make sure I got home okay and tell me that he'll call me later in the week to make plans to go out again.

I'm such a naughty girl...

16 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 1:56 AM, Blogger . said...

Yeah, no joke, and it was totally hard. When we were making out I brushed up against his leg and was, like, holy shit, that's not possible that that is still his dick all the way over there. But it was. And it was hard. Not quite as big as the village guy 3 years ago. But almost.

I'm a little afraid to have sex w/ him though--it's sooooooo big!


Tennis Boy reminds me of that popular boy in high school that all the girls were crushing on, in some weird way. I don't know how much potential is there, but he has such a hot bod I, like, can't let go. Not yet, anyway. The Brit seems to have much more boyfriend potential, though. We shall see.

And MacB? Didn't he ask me about my "immediate schedule"? No word from him, no word at all. Let me know if you wanna do something tomorrow.

 
At 9/05/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

I thought this blog was all about testicles - and they didn't even get a mention here!

 
At 9/05/2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Boy, didnt even take care of your needs? You went down on him and he does NOTHING? Sounds like a jackass all ready.

 
At 9/05/2005 1:18 PM, Blogger . said...

I'm sure he's a jackass. But he's SOOOOO Hot. It's a little crazy how hot he is. I just like looking at his body.

 
At 9/05/2005 7:31 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

And so once again..the jackass gets the girl

 
At 9/05/2005 8:30 PM, Blogger . said...

Nooo, he's not "getting" me, I doubt I'll be his GF. His hot chest, though, is hard to say no to....

 
At 9/05/2005 9:38 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

yeah, you definatly met meon a bad day.
buy i'd never let a woman do something for me and not give back

 
At 9/06/2005 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you smell and that's why he didn't want to go down on you. I've known many of a good-looking woman that doesn't know how to take care of herself down there. Or maybe your oral skills were lacking and he didn't feel like you deserved to be reciprocated.

 
At 9/06/2005 7:53 AM, Blogger haricarey said...

Maybe "anonymous" should get real. Christ.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Kristen. Can't wait for an update on yours. In the meantime, here's to foot-long cock and the burning of all stupid books by comedy writers with bad hair. Cheers!

 
At 9/06/2005 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just pointing out a possibility.

 
At 9/06/2005 8:32 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

yep, so dont yell at us men next time when we are enamoured by giant jugs, becuz the wominz are enamoured of giant peepees.

all's fair...
between the sheets.

 
At 9/06/2005 9:41 AM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

There have been some vile and cruel comments left here by someone not brave enough to leave their name. I say to you - get some balls - grow some testicles of your own.

Kristin - enjoy yourself and do your own thing. But make sure you don't get used in the process. For him to be lucky enough to have you perform such a loving act without making any effort himself does make him sound like a bit of a wanker.

I only hope that he is more loving towards you next time. Make him work for it.

You deserve better.

 
At 9/06/2005 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little perturbed by his lack of attention to your needs, but DAMN if I wouldn't jump on a chance to hit that.

::raises glass:: well done dear.

 
At 9/06/2005 10:24 AM, Blogger . said...

Honestly, even if I did smell, he wouldn't have any idea, he paid so little attention to me. But I do try to make a conscious effort to groom myself.

 
At 9/06/2005 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin...
Didn't he do anything at all? No touching of breasts, rolling your nipples a lit bit? Sounds like a lucky guy to have the opportunity to pleasure you a bit... and he blew it.

 
At 9/07/2005 1:13 AM, Blogger . said...

Oh no, he was ALL OVER my boobs. Couldn't stop touching & kissing them, actually. But that does little for me other than turn me on, and he certainly didn't try to do anything to finish me off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home