Friday, August 19, 2005

What's going on??

So, guess what, I just got an email from you-know-who! Here it is:

Kristin--

Thank you thank you thank you for coming to the show last night. You're the greatest (but, of course, you knew that already). It was great having you in our corner last night, what with it being the opening and there being critics there, and all. And, thank you for bringing Kim - I'm glad she liked it.

Thanks, also, for yet another lovely train ride home - they're getting to be a habit with us. And a nice one, too. When's the next one?

Happy Friday, my dear. Thanks, again, for last night. I'll talk to you later.

--MacB


What do I do? Wait to respond of course, but then what? Talk about mixed signals. Aii-yaa!

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...ai-yaaaa! indeed. there needs to be an english equivalent for aii-yaaa, especially for dating purposes - somewhere between exasperation, amusement, and excitement.

-Katie

 
At 8/19/2005 5:22 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

If you were getting mixed signals in person, but he sends and email like that. Hmmm my gut tells me he's playing games.

 
At 8/20/2005 2:42 AM, Blogger . said...

Okay, Cyn did it for me, sent the "I'm free tomorrow" email while I was out drinking. We shall see if anything comes of it. And if not, well then, whatever.

 
At 8/20/2005 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when guys do that, what is up with the thank you thank yous??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home