Tuesday, August 02, 2005

MacB Update

He called (already!). No game playing, I guess. He asked "When do I get to see you again?" and we laughed because between my engagements and his, we don't have any coinciding free nights. His birthday is this Saturday, so we agreed that I'd see him after Kim's event (maybe we can all mosey over there, perhaps?). Do I get him something? I was thinking cupcakes from Buttercup? Sweet, but nothing too major...what do you think?

This is crazy. I'll try to write up last night's details in a few.

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger . said...

Well, I've known this guy almost 3 years, so not EXACTLY like, but I see the similarities...

 
At 8/25/2005 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get him one of those funny survival guide books. They're only like $5, but all guys love to read them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home