Monday, August 22, 2005

The MacB drama continues....

So, in response to Mr. MacB's email I sent the following email Friday night (at Luis's recommendation):

Hey, Of course I wouldn't miss it. I knew everyone in it (but, it was great to see you too). I'm free tomorrow; give me a call if you want to explore the subway together. ;) Catch you later,

Kris


I didn't hear from him, so I knew he was going to pull the "Didn't get your email till Monday" game, and guess, what? I was right! Here's what he wrote:

Whoops! I didn't even see this email until this morning. Otherwise, I would've definitely given you a call re: subway exploration. (sigh...) That'll teach me not to check my email during the weekend. ARGH!

Luis thinks he's sleeping with the Unidentified Brunette that was at the show on Thursday night that he was talking and talking and talking to. I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. Should I even respond to this email? I think I should say something like, "Oh, no prob, I ended up partying with so-and-so" right? I can just take the Sunday night details and give them to Saturday night....

8 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Thanks for the link girls! I look forward to reading about your adventures when I get some free time at work to go through the whole thing!
Your blog actually inspired me to add another category on my blog titled 'NYC CITY SLICKERS'!

 
At 8/22/2005 2:06 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

I'm sure you know what I'm thinking about the email. Damn am I really that predictable?

 
At 8/22/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger . said...

Ooh, thanks Crazy Girl!

Let me guess, Damn It Anyway, that he's playing games with me?

 
At 8/22/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Jamy said...

My advice: do not respond. He is being bad and we do not want to encourage that.

 
At 8/22/2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

He's using the classic tactics that we (boys) were taught in our "how to play the field" classes at school.

He's just not doing it too well. He needs to be strung along - then dumped on!

BTW - you are now No.1 in my list of blogs with great names. As promised.

A

 
At 8/22/2005 6:13 PM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

WHAT??? You had a "how to play the field" class in school??
DAMN the North Dakota school system.

 
At 8/23/2005 2:27 AM, Blogger . said...

Hottie Roommate says I'm not to respond to the email at all. Sarah says you only HAVE to respond to emails with questions, and there were no questions so I don't have to respond. So, I won't respond. We'll see how that works.

 
At 8/23/2005 2:32 AM, Blogger Andrew Barber said...

DIA

Oh yeah. The UK school system in the 80's was very liberal.

Mind you it was several years later that I finally discovered that the girls' "domestic science" classes were really a cover for "Treat em mean, keep em keen" lectures and practical demonstrations.

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home